We are always looking for innovators, dreamers, and brand and user experience developers.
It’s people like you that make our clients more famous and keep their customers happy
Why Join Us
An Awesome Team
The Brand Ally is looking for content writers.
- You understand the nitty-gritty of SEO. You don’t run when you hear ahrefs or SEMRush, but understand every tinie-tiny tool in there and have used it to help brands product SEO-worthy content.
- You know that SEO is not about keyword stuffing but writing quality content and understands how to use a brand’s tone, not yours while writing for a brand.
- You understand the world of web development and digital marketing and have proof of websites that you have worked with.
What’s in for you?
- Flexible hours – you don’t need to come into the office everyday, as long as you complete milestones on time
- World-class projects with both brands in Nigeria and outside the country
- More thickness to your portfolio
- Free coffee
- and more sweeties.
Interested? Send an email to [email protected] and CC [email protected]
In one paragraph, explain why you want to work with us and prove that you fit our requirements. We’ll appreciate a Google analytics board and website link over an attached documents. Actually, don’t attach any document to your email. If you don’t have public works, share a Google Docs link.
In a second paragraph, share your expected monthly salary range and price per word and send a list of the errors in this post
Anyone who doesn’t follow the above instructions, even if you’re Neil Patel or J.D. Robb, you remain disqualified.
See you soon!