Website Development - Portfolio
Eliezer Group Website
Designing and developing a seamless and secure website aimed at sales for a facility management company.
- Bespoke UI Design
- User Experience Mapping
- Mobile Responsive Development
- Corporate Website Design
- Ongoing technical Support
A Little History
Eliezer Group approached us to redesign their company website. Their previous website had issues including:
- Security problems
- Blog section was compromised and drawing from an e-commerce store they didn’t know about
- The website couldn’t take requests for quotes, thus they were losing out on getting leads from it
- The images and content weren’t positioned right to meet their target
- It was clunkyHaving discussed with them and gotten down their brand image and understanding what kind of impression they wanted to visitors to get of them, and understanding that they wanted to push SEO and social media (even from their website) as hard as possible, we started the design.
We implemented the following:
- Complete re-design of the website
- A seamless design for mobile users
- Development of a working lead acquiring section, with complete request a quote sections customized for each service
- Implementation of SSL security
- Clearing out the security issues with the website and blog
- Getting back the blog content that was previously lost
- Blog Section Development
- Basic SEO
Would you like to start a project with us?
We take on a diverse range of projects from creating research-based and experimental customer experiences to building brand identities and targeted, practical websites, applications, and content.